16 June 2013

Norway - Manafossen

Manafossen is a hidden waterfall between two cliffs.  It's a fifteen minute hike to get a good view, but you can see it's river and other smaller water falls from the road below.  To read up a little bit more on it, click here.

We went to Manafossen after hiking Preikestolen, and let me tell you, the dogs were barking.  That means my feet really hurt.  Honestly, the only time I have heard that expression is from my dad.  So if anyone else has heard of it, let me know.






Don't come to France and get me, Dad.







Feet pictures.




So there isn't a whole lot to say about Manafossen, it was a much easier hike than Preikestolen, btu a good place to take pictures.  When it's sunny out, a rainbow appears at the bottom due to light reflection and science.

Next stop: Kjerag.

1 comment:

  1. "the dogs were barking" - yep, definitely heard that before. Must be a generational thing...

    ReplyDelete